Thread: court tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:18 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Maybe pissed off, a$$ kicking AH squirrel would be a better image. Funny he had me arrested for allegedly hurting him bc man do I want to right now (and of course would never act on it!-- no worries!)

I don't belong to to a union. I work at a private school. I also called my state unemployment office today and read off the detail written on the new job salary outline thing (not a contract and that's intentional on their part) and was told that it read as a temporary position- not something that was ever meant to be permanent (that was how I read it too) and the case manager I talked to (I called the woman I worked with last year at this time when I was unemployed) said I could file in June but it would likely be denied. But I will file. In the meantime I am already looking at edjobs in my state and trying to be proactive. But I am worn out. I thought once court was over it wouldn't get worse and it got so much worse. When does it end?!?!?!

I am never, ever ever alone with him. Ever. Learned that lesson last month. His ranting on Sunday was outside with neighbors as witnesses (even if they were unwilling, they were all outside bc it was nice and I made a point of staying outside).

I am headed to bed to try and forget about today... Somehow I imagine I will wake in the morning just as miserable as I am now.

I feel like I was given an opportunity with getting this current job after my last one being cut and I am most angry at myself for letting $hit with AH impact this job. I blew it. I can't blame him. It's my fault I am in this position and I am terrified that there isn't going to be another chance... You know?