View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 07:08 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
NoelleR

Cool

Hey Armywife925 ---

You've asked a number of questions, and I'm wondering how much of AA's BB you've read.....or have you read any of it? Not a problem if you haven't. You can read it online, and get all you need to know on writing your 4th Step Inventory.........just go to.....: Big Book Online Fourth Edition click on 'English' scroll down and click on 'How It Works' and start reading. That actually has you at Step-3. If you want more on Steps 1&2, just go back to the beginning and read from there.

The instructions for writing the 4th Step begin on page 64. Just follow the instructions. I know a lot of folks talk about writing one's inventory WITH one's sponsor, but I don't believe that's necessary. I'm old-fashioned; I wrote my 4th Step out, on my own (as did my recovered friends):day6, and then did my 5th Step with my sponsor --- that's just how it was done. ...and remember, like someone wrote earlier; the 5th Step isn't just reading the 4th Step; not just rehashing --- it's taking 'all those wrongs' and figuring out the 'nature' of said wrongs..... (o:

While reading the instructions, you'll begin to understand why some of the things you seem resistant about ('...And why w the sex inventory? I rather not share that w anyone...' '...I don't wanna do a sex inventory w her...') are suggested.

(o:
NoelleR