Old 04-14-2012, 10:36 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  
SummertimeHigh5

Thumbs up

I had actually been drinking since I was old enough to sneak out of my bedroom window and go to our local street/highschool parties on the weekends so of course I did not do it everyday back then but would do anything to get it. What I mean by that is that wherever it was and If I could be there, I was there. As I got older my friends and boyfriends would buy it and stuff like that. A few stores I lived by did not card me. It was really easy to get plus my mom and my stepdad/her ex boyfriend (before she was married the stepdad) had bars in their houses so there was always liquor someplace... It just basically took over my entire being before I knew it. I have had a marriage fall apart because of it and a 12 year relationship go down the drain for about 50% of it (him and I are still bestfriends. He is actually helping me through this). I always knew that sooner or later something was going to happen or I was damn lucky and let me assure you. I do not have good luck. That is when I got that adema, my stomach hurt and was swollen. I almost felt gassy, constipated andI could not eat very well because I was not used to eating hardly. Just drinking. It made my dates so mad. I could lose a date fast! Anyhow, everyone was telling my skin and eyes were yellow. THIS IS WHEN I KNEW..... I finally went to Urgent Care and he put me into the hospital PRONTO! I did not realize how bad I looked until I looked at myself now without just 14 days without any alcohol. WOW. I have a very long way to go though. I am still scared and pray that everything works out. I have confidence that it will as long as I take care of me though. I am sorry for the long post. I ramble on sometimes. It feels good to talk about positive achievements, I guess. Thank you for asking and the best of luck to you!