View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 03:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

WOW! Same ole story, it seems. I could have written this post as well. I have cried all day, begging God to help him, help me and help our kids. (notice he was first)

Then something hit me, "the dream" wasn't all that to begin with. It was always all about him, his needs and his wants. I can't ever think of time, he was actually there for ME. Oh sure, he could be wonderful, attentive and charming but it wasn't real. Thninking back on it, I can't help wonder if those times were just some big manipulation game to get me to do more for him.

I have been on this roller coaster far too long. No matter what he has done to me, I allowed it with "the dream" thinking and he knew it. He has lost me and the kids, they want nothing to do with him now because of his own actions and lies. Blaming me will not change the facts.

I am going to start healing myself once and for all! I am lucky to have the love and respect of my kids. He created his own hell and will have to find his own way out of it. The man I married is dead to me - just a demon contolled liar. My God help us all.