View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 12:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
lesliej

Hi Skye,

oh...the crazy making continues eh? the fact that he's on a dating site sure looks like hard core evidence (from here) that you are doing the absolute best thing by getting out.

sorry about your state of mind, it's grief and there just isn't any way around it except through it. I found it helpful to really remind myself to be gentle and loving with myself. there is a lot of shame around having loved someone who "isn't good for us" but often they were our primary relationship and when they're gone they leave behind a lot of space that feels lonely...of course in that lonely space all of the good memories rush to fill in.

just keep trusting that you will feel better with time. for me life has filled in rather quickly, and with powerful creative things. trust that. when we are doing what is good for us then the universe responds...it really does, when we start having the smallest amount of courage and strength to care for ourselves then our spirit attracts good people/things/activities. in the beginning it may not feel very exciting, because even in the thick of danger there is at least more adrenaline and endorphins flowing than in the quiet space of first flight solo...

it keeps getting better...