View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Skye10

Unhappy I'm struggling...

I must be dealing with a lot of grief over our relationship ending and I am not dealing with it very well. I do know my exA is not someone I want in my life, nor the man I want to marry some day, but I miss him very much...I miss the good things about him. I have been doing all kinds of things to keep myself focused on the reasons I left him to begin with ie-reading my old posts, journaling, listening to old voice mails that aren't too nice, playing the tape all the way through etc etc. but I have this pit in my stomach and have been crying all day thinking about him and missing him.

I know this too shall pass, but I told my therapist about this forum and she said it sounded very positive, and if I get too down about missing him, to not be afraid to post. So here I am, posting away lol.

I know I am stronger then this, I almost feel ashamed that I can't let the thoughts of him and I together go. I know that I deserve better.

A friend told me she saw him on a few dating sites, and I think that really triggered all of this. I can't believe he has already moved on. Even though I know deep down inside, he is not capable of real love, he is just seeking out a new "victim" but it still hurts. I just wish my mind would STOP thinking about him...