Thread: Do i or dont i
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:09 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ODAT63

My story relates to your, when my AH left me in May of 2010 he was sober over a year by then, I was the one that had the health insurance for the family, when he left he wrote me a note saying that he will help me with the mortgage payments for few months, so in June 2010 (he went no contact), I tried and tried to get him to help me with the payment as he said in his note, well he did not, however, I knew he needed his lunesta refill so I ordered and then I pick it up and paid for it in an attempt to have him contact me asking me for his pills, well instead I had the police call me, he (sober) AH had place a police report that I had taken his prescription pills and the police had to interrogate me, I never had even a parking ticket, so I was devastated, that the man I was married to for 16 years will try to harm me that way, after all I just took his pills hostage for communication as ramsom.
He tried to hurt me the worst when sober that he ever did drunk, my lesson from this experience is....do what is right for you, think of the consequences, and never think that an Alcoholic will play fair.
He is out of my life today, for almost two years now, I still have a hard time with trust, but I did it to myself, if I never would of taken HIS pills as hostage, he would of never had an excuse to hurt me, after all is all about who I am and NOT about how much I am hurt.