Thread: AH hit D6
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:46 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Laurie- got your message and will email you in the AM. Am having a horror of a time
Trying to reply to PM's on my phone! Attempted 3 times and lost what I typed each time!

Suki- I have no doubt he wanted me to a) be fired and b) has asked in a few ways via my mom and brother (who he works w) whether they know what happens w my job and Monday's meeting. My T was cheering me for finally figuring out that Im to let him know NOTHING. He must be going nuts wanting to know what's up and he can sit and wait bc the only way he will get info is through court depositions and even then I'll tell him nothing beyond the bare minimum required. If anything is going to cause him to show his true colors it will be when he gets agitated enough by getting no reaction from me about anything. Inside I'm raging (& running a lot to cope!) particularly w regard to how he's harming the girls- but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of knowing I'm upset. He smells fear or weakness in me and goes on the attack. I'm trying something new w this faking strength no matter how I actually feel and I hope AH is agitated and self imploding as I type this bc of it