Thread: AH hit D6
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:37 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
suki44883
RIP Sweet Suki

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
Suki- it hit me today that the most powerful thing I can do I act (& I mean act bc it sure isn't how I feel!) calm, non vindictive and most importantly not let him know that I am phased by anything he does to me. I'm not going to let him know d6 told me he hit her and I sure as hell am not sharing any of the info km getting from the school. I'm unsure whether to tell the therapist I've found for the girls bc I'm unsure what she is required to tell AH.
Good for you! In fact, I wondered the other day if he was expecting some kind of evidence that you were called in at your job to discuss the arrest. Like maybe he was expecting you to get fired and was waiting to see what you would do or say. In other words, he was looking for an explosion and only got a fizzle. I kind of snickered to myself over that one.

You are, of course, right not to say a thing to him about anything. Keep him totally in the dark about what you are thinking or doing. He certainly didn't tip you off that he was going to pull that stunt that ultimately got you arrested.