Thread: AH hit D6
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:14 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

AH's lawyer is- shocker - a sleaze bag, albeit powerful and successful defense atty who is superb at making the worst of the worst look less bad. He defended a cop killer a few yrs ago if that helps explain the mans scruples.

Anyway it's reassuring to know that others got the same between the lines
message from reading what I relayed as I did.

I trust and respect my lawyer and despite being a lifelong impatient person, I'm seeing very clearly why it's important that I be tolerant of the "process". I wish the divorce were my sole focus but first I have to ensure that these criminal charges are dropped and ideally that AH is charged w lying to the police to get me
arrested.

I'm looking forward to AH showing his true colors in court. The more I read on NPD the more sure I am of 2 things; 1. AH will continue to try and harm me and I can't be surprised by that fact anymore and 2. AH is nuts enough that he will surely snap and show his true character of pressed hard enough in court. My lawyer is encouraging me to let the criminal charges against me go to trial so that he can question and "shred" (my lawyers word) AH in the stand. I have to admit its tempting but I think I'd rather it go away asap vs drag it to a trial.

Oh last thing: got an email from
D6's teacher today telling me that at a girls lunch she had today for girls who earned it (D6 was one) d6 shared that her "daddy drinks alcohol a lot and is mean to me & mommy & sisters name". I hope it's safe to trust d6's teacher bc it seems to me that she is sharing info w me that she doesn't necessarily have to and you better believe I am passing all this straight on to my lawyer.