Thread: AH hit D6
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:01 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I have begun to wonder just as justfor1 suggeted, at what point do I disappear??? I can't stop him from seeing the girls-- I have asked and asked and asked. The girls say they want to see him and I can't bear the thought of giving him ANY ammunition for the long run by playing into the "alienation" game he's surely hoping I will start.

I am sick, sicker than I have ever been over anything he's done to me, over all of this. I can't think clearly and just want to pack the girls up and run away.

I don't know how much worse he can get but I fear that the system will fail me and my kids will suffer bc of it. I've called Child Protectice Services and there's nothing they've done yet and this is call #3 to them.

And in all honesty, I think that there are few people who understand as we all do that kids reject the SAFE parent. I am so afraid that I will be viewed as the one harming them and I know in my heart AH is dying to make that happen... I don't give a $hit what others think of me but I do care about whether AH has any additional access to the girls bc they are unsafe with him.