View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 10:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
justrae83

Unhappy The text that changed EVERYTHING

My ex of 6 years..broke up with me 3months ago, keeps contacting me telling me about how he changed and about his new love. I keep crying but the new text message he sent me....keeps me crying more then ever.

My ex texted me that he is the happiest he has ever been and that his new love for the new women and her 4 kids are making him be the man he always knew he could be. I feel like all the progress I have made was BLOWN and i keep crying.

A part of me is happy for him but another part of me is screaming inside, because all i ever wanted was for him to be that man for me and i had to endure 6 years of hard work, love, dedication, 1000's of memeories and tears, to only be spit out at the end, like a piece of trash and he now is moving on a better person for HER.

Wow, talk about a broken heart. I didnt respond to the text, how could i? There is nothing i could say that would make me feel any better or anything he could reply with that would take the pain away i am feeling. He also said in that text that he is purposing to her by the end of the year and that being with her kids makes him relize what type of man he is becoming and there is no place in the world he would rather be.

He is on cloud 9 while i still am in my own personal hell, picking up the pieces of my broken heart left by him only 3 months ago!!! I have my good days and my bad days for sure where i want him back, sometimes i prayed he would get better and do the these things for me I would need for us to work.....now that hope is gone and the man i wanted him to be for me, he wants to be for her.

I am sooooo devastated…he keeps contacting me, telling me all about her, how they fell in love and the fact that she bought him a car…sigh. My ex was addicted to prescription pills, is an ex alcoholic and did coke 3 times that I know of. When I told him I was done and wanted him to get help, thats when he told me about the new girl and i wasnt worth fighting for…he has done nothing but hurt me for the past 3 months because he know I love him with all my heart and turned down his proposal to marry him. I feel like I regret it EVERY SINGLE DAY that I let him go because I though he would come back and be what I needed, but…that’s not the case. What do I do?!