Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:48 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I haven't been able to post bc I am AT WORK!!!! (that's in caps bc I am happy-- not to be obnoxious!)

I will post at length (shocker right?!) later but I just have to say that someone is looking out for me bc the Director of the entire organization that oversees the school and all the other programs that the organization runs was AMAZING. She was so sorry I was stressed all weekend and said that she recognizes severe personality disordered behavior in my description of AH and said that she will do anything she can to help.

I couldn't have been more shocked if I had tried. The message from my direct boss had been that she knew nothing about my job status and that bad press for a teacher is not good. The woman I met with is the head of the entire organization and she is the final say and she is on my side more than perhaps anyone has ever been. Just amazing.

Florence- I am scared reading your post bc your ex and mine sound very similar and I am terrified about what mine is doing to my kids... No paper or court order or parenting plan will stop him from doing whatever he can to try and harm me. You nailed that exactly right. This is about far far more than alcoholism. He is a sick man and even my lawyer was surprised when he learned that the police didn't actually release the info to the paper so it is clear that AH is behind it. My lawyer actually said to me "why is he so intent on trying to destroy you?" and I replied that he was a sick man and my lawyer said that's obvious and he will be sure the truth comes out.

But right now all that I care about for the moment is that I have my job, it is safe and I was told "there's nothing to worry about". So, someone up in the heavens somewhere is looking out for me-- either that or someone decided that I'd dealt with enough and is giving me a break on this one.

I feel like I won the lottery!