Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

update

Hi, I guess I am being tested to see how much I can handle and right now the answer is "no more". I got a call yesterday after my D4's birthday party from my boss telling me that I am not to return to work until further notice because there was an article on Friday (not a police log but an actual article with my mug shot) stating that I was a teacher and the name of the school and that I was charged with assaulting my AH. So, living in an at will employment state, my employer can fire me at any time without cause and I can't do a thing about it. My boss said that the school board needs to meet and talk to their lawyers about whether this is something they can live with if I still work there. She told me it doesn't look good and is sorry bc she knows that AH is evil and dangerous and that I did nothing wrong, but the fact that my arrest is so public (page 2 news) and mentions the school really ties their hands.

I don't know who, how or why there was an article-- that NEVER occurs-- and surely AH has something to do with it though I have no proof of that.

So, I will likely be losing my job bc I was arrested.

Not only was I abused, arrested, sent to jail but now I am ashamed and don't want to show my face in public bc I look like the bad guy AND I am probably getting fired.

How much more am I supposed to be able to take? I have nothing left and am really struggling to keep it together right now.