View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
yez5

I feel so pathetic

I am so upset right now. I feel like an idiot. I read his text and I called him tonight. I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't stop myself. Even at the last moment I was telling myself no but I did it anyway. It starts off calm enough, he tells me how well it is going. Good diet, great group of people and he is feeling better than he has in years. He tells me he is going to start a new job on Monday and needs some of his work clothes. I agree to pack him a bag for him to pick up in the parking lot of where I work. Then he starts asking me what I am thinking, meaning about our relationship. I am honest and tell him I don't know what I want for the future but I do know I am not ready for him to come back. He starts to bring up the how he left the house in the first place. That it was unfare how I made him leave, that I have to tell him what I want so he can make decisions. He wants to know if he should lease an apartment. He says he wants us back together but he needs to know what I want. And if I want a divorce we need to meet face to face and disscuss it. He went on and on and I stoped him and said that he can't put me as any reason for what he needs to do. He wouldn't stop talking, that is his way, he doesn't stop untill he gets his point across. I finally told him I had no answer for him and that I didn't want to talk anymore. He agreed, kept going for a bit and then I finally hung up. After that he send three emails apoligising, saying how much he misses us. And the last one saying that he was watching one of my TV shows "LOL" he actually wrote LOL. He never does that. Is he insane or am I. I was a mess today crying and blaming myself for his suffering and then this happens. I know I shouldn't have picked up. I was lonely and the kids were acting up and I thought maybe we could have a normal conversation. I am such a fool. A weak fool.