View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
nahade

this weekend my friend who drinks that handles it different from my husband, had a serious motorcycle wreck and killed his gf... knowing he didn't mean to but he and her both made an unwise choice and it's heart breaking. he's in jail and i'm sure he'll be changed in it. but i told my husband to use this as an example that could easily be him that could of killed someone. and he just blows it off as i never drove with anyone with me and i really should spoke up but didn't. fact is he has done that and to me he's not learning nothing. i don't see the change all i see is he sober cause he's in jail. closer the time comes the more i want to relocate. i was hoping he would have served his full sentance but as always he gets out early. he's done got mad enough to send home his wedding band and i didn't take it back to him. i'm starting to look for a place but there that part of me that struggles to let go. feel like my love has turn to pitty and guilt knowing that if i leave he wont make it and at the same time i know if i stay he may not make it. i really need a crystal ball it would make things so easy to see what is ahead of me... thanks everyone for the talks, it's nice to talk with others that understand.