View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
sundrop19

Thanks so much!!! just hearing your replies made me feel better knowing someone is listening and offering support!!I want a sober clean life so badly I do not want to be on the subs very long! 6months is my goal. Im going to look into cousleing this week and go to my first meeting within the week!! i am desperate for help. I have never wanted anything so bad!! my doc isnt very helpful. he didnt even really guide me or watch my take my film. im on the flim top tabliets. my little packet says 8mg/2mg not sure what that means. I took one today then another half... he wants me to take two a day but i think thats to much i wanna taper as soon as possible but still take this process slow and get my life back in the mean time. this whole thing is very overwhelming and confussing i go back on wed for a follow up and im going to ask a lot more questions this time... the doc wasnt helpful he was kinda just pushing me out and rushing me the whole time... bleh :/ I know the meds are working i just dont want to get to high on a dose and keep getting higher thats my main worry! cause i feel how strong the effects are.