Thread: i was arrested
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:52 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

hi all- nothing new which is good news i guess over the weekend. ran a road race with the girls today (they did a fun run, my mom stayed with them while i ran mine and rocked it!). apparantly being angry, scared and overwhelmed equals kicking a$$ with my running. ran just over 7 min miles and placed in the top 20 for my age group. considering there were 3,000 + runners i'm feeling pretty good!

my lawyer said that it's clear to me and him that ah is having his family contact me but that we can't prove it simply with the emails. they are in my file and all going to be part of the case. i think that given time, ah will hang himself with his antics.

i feel less scared today than a few days ago, and feel a lot angrier which frankly feels a lot better than feeling numb and terrified.

i've been working crazily on my work project that's due tuesday and it has been a nice distraction.

i nearly bailed on the race today but going to it with my girls and seeing them so happy (they both ran a kids race and did amazing!-- D6 is not a "pretty" runner-- arms and legs flailing like me when i run-- but she was FAST which she was so pleased about and D4 is athletic too and did great). anyway, i am glad i didn't bail on it bc it really was a fun day with my girls and god knows we all needed one.