Old 03-25-2012, 06:49 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
crazyelite22

Originally Posted by J.Crenshaw View Post
I am suspecting my son is either a heavy marijuana user, or he sells marijuana. He is 17 years old. In his room i found approximately 15 or 16 rolled up marijuana cigars and what looks to be a ziploc bag of maybe $ 60-90 worth of marijuana. I was searching through his closet when I came across a shoebox with all of the pre-rolled cigars and the bag of marijuana. I also found approximately $ 4,000 in cash. I also found a bunch of knives stashed in the bx. All different kinds of knives. Some of them illigal switchblades.

I did not see this coming at all. Now that i know this I can put peices together. He has lately been leaving the house late at night, coming back late at night and been wearing clothes I have not bought him. I have gotten a call from his school, they suspect my son of being a gang member. He has lately been hanging around known gang members. He has 2 cell phones, I am guessing one is his buisness phone. He also has been getting alot of female attention also. He brings new girls to the house when I am not home, I have caught him with some girls in the house but I did not punish him. I thought it was cute he was getting to know plenty of girls his age. I am not sure wheather theese girls fall for him, wheather they are drug addict's hanging around him and using their bodies as payment, or just girls who are attracted to drug dealers.

His tempure has changed drasticly also. He used to be known for being somewhat of a coward, being bullied at school by his peers. Now within a year he gets into fights all the time with people who make fun of him, I get plenty of calls from school because he is fighting. At first i was proud he was standing up for himself. I dont know now if it was real confidence, or just the drugs giving him courage to fight. I am still not sure if he is a gang member or not. The following is what I found in his room.

I have pictures but the board will not allow me to post them because i dont have 15 posts

I know this was a long time ago but I want to answer anyways to help out other people in similar situations. DO NOT REMOVE THE MARIJUANA OR MONEY. the knives should be taken for sure, not the bud or money because if he "fronted" the weed (borrowed and pay the dealer back after you sell it), this could put him in a horrible situation, especially if gangs are involved.