View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 06:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jolinda

Unhappy feeling worthless jolinda

ive been with the same manfor 25 years.He was wonderful.i was married before had 2 children got divorhad a son togeatherced, he was alcoholic. was by myself with my children for 5 years. then i met my husband joe. we had a son togeather, jake.Almost a year ago my hus band went out after work , didnt come home. iwas at a rely for life. Iwas devastated, didnt have any clue what was going on, let me tell u first we had my mother of 84 years and my oldest son and his 2 children living with us. their mother went to prison for meth.After about 2 months ,he came home,said he couldnt handleall the people living there.He said my son had to go or he wasnt coming home.Sorry and guilty to say i made them move. My son didnt work and was doing meth, wasnt positive at time. It killed me to make my grandchildren move , i was their foster parent to while my son was in jail and their mother. i took 3 of them in ,ages9 mths,5 years and 1 that wasnt my grand child but i loved, age7.to make this shorter hes been in and out so many times. i finally caught him, couldnt deny it no more.He has turned our life upside down. Now its just our son Jake and i living here , trying to sell house before they take it. Sorry so long . theres so muchmore i havent wrote. sad part i feel my self begging him to come home.never would of done that years ago.How can i still love him