View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
jrsmama11

I forgot to mention that I am currently totally financially dependent on my boyfriend. My current living arrangement is VERY temporary, and I was always supposed to move back in with him once he found a more suitable living situation for us. Our previous home was making me and our baby sick. Now an update on his addict behavior. I went to a church luncheon today (working on trying to find my higher power) and when it was over I came out to find my boyfriend and the car I had been telling him I wanted. I was very hesitant to be excited since I hadn't test drove it or anything. Once I got inside I noticed a few things wrong, but instead of saying what I was thinking I just asked how much he paid. First I hear 4K and then its 4300. TOO MUCH. (we're broke and have collectively 20K debt) Then I find out he didn't write up a contract or anything with these people. As were driving and I'm finding more and more wrong (a lot right too its not like it was in horrible condition, just not over 4K) the check engine light goes on. We run the codes and its something that could cost over 1K. I told him to call the people and get our money back. People don't pick up. I'm crying about why didn't he do this considering he just spent all our money being stupid, and now he's yelling at me because I'm crying. I'm saying "why are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything wrong!" and you know what he said. he says "Neither did I." Wasjhugdsajkhbvdsakjbdfsakjb expletive expletive expletive...... is what I was thinking. Did I say that? No. I just thought, OMFG he's crazy. I hate drugs. I hate how they make people stupid. I hate how they stunt emotional maturity (present company included=me). I hate how when I say "don't you see how using drugs effects your judgement," he can come back and say, "if I was high I would have [been less rash]" WTF WTF WTF...

Anyway... If I could get some prayers about or positive energy toward this work that will have the be done on this car. (if we can't get the people who sold it to him to buy it back... yeah right = craigslist) I'm taking it to a mechanic on Monday and having it checked out, and hopefully fixed. Let's just pray its nothing big.

Its my favorite color and it has a moonroof so that's a plus.

End Rant/