Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:59 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  
Zoenob

My final breaking point was when I called him on Valentine's Day. He said he forgot to send me a card or anything and he was really sorry. I told him I was a little hurt, actually I wasn't, I knew I wouldn't get diddly squat from him and I didn't waste any money on him because I knew he wouldn't (which I feel very good about that break though). He spent 6 weeks with me over Christmas break sober, wet to AA almost everyday he was here with me, then got drunk in the airport before he even got on his plane to go home and hasn't stopped since. So anyway, 14 days later when I tell him I was a little hurt he forgot to send me a card on VDay he gives me this beautiful awe inspiring WTF surreal quack.

To me: "Omg dude, my roommate just got home and he just gave me a bulb."
To his Roommate: "What kind of bulb is it dude?"
Back to me: "Baby guess what? He said it's a tulip and so you know what?"
Me: "What?"
To me: "It's a tulip and so I am going to plant it in a pot, and then if it grows and blooms I will take a picture of it and send it(the picture) to you for Valentine's Day!"

Me- complete silence for 3 minutes while literally starring at the phone and then I calmly hung up, put the phone on the counter, and had to literally back away from the phone. I feel like I walked in on two aliens having sex in a room, shut the door, backed away and was like....OMG did I just see that?

Oh yeah, I'm still speechless over that twilight zone.

LMAO. What else can you do but laugh?