Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:21 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
Zoenob

I live in Atlanta and my XABF lives in LA. Told him repeatedly I am done with his alcoholism and drugs. I broke up with him. I told him I will not be in this unhealthy cycle of disrespect anymore and only contact me if he gets 90 days under his belt(5 weeks ago). He called me at my work yesterday like everything was hunky dory and all was normal. I calmly(kinda) reminded him about my boundaries and that I will not allow him to lie and disrespect me anymore. He was irate, so I hung up.

I get this message today at 6:30AM on my Facebook Account(the only thing I have not blocked him from. Thank G*d for all of you and SR. 6 months ago I would have fired back, instead I laughed and pictured all the ducks on this site, quack quack quack!

"Hey Zoenob, I understand that you need boundaries but not talking to me is just breaking us apart. I know that you want me to be sober. Why can't we talk if I'm sober. I think that I should be able to talk to you if I'm sober. That's fair isnt it? Can we do that. Being isolated from eachother is us like moving away from one another.Sometimes I would really like to talk to you and say something to you that would be good and I can't. I love you.Your boundary is to big."

Quack quack quack.