Thread: i was arrested
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:03 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

laurie- yeah my mom's isn't ideal at all... but right now it's the closest thing to stable and until next tuesday i have to be in the area bc of work. after next tues i can spend energy coming up with a better long term plan. my mothers is not a permanent solution but i decided that it was better than my own house bc i don't trust the RO or the police and my mom's house is the better option at least for the moment...

ah's idiotic family has helped MY case actually... emails from his mother and sister yesterday (which can be linked obviously to ah) telling me they have always feared for ah's safety w me and that i am a very disturbed woman and they will do whatever they can to protect ah and our children from me.

granted their emails scared me and made me question whether I am the one in the wrong, but I calmed down enough to realize that their emails actually show that ah is violating the RO (there is a statement in it that he is to have no contact with me NOR have his family contact me in any way). so, my lawyer is getting copies of the emails and i have asked him (via voicemail bc he is not in yet) to deal with them today. maybe ah will be in jail before the day is out and i can breathe easy.