View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Skye10

Should I tell his Mom?

I keep going back and forth in my head, as to whether or not I should talk to exabf's Mom about her giving her son money and if she knows what he is really doing with the money. I know it is not any of my business, but I am VERY worried about him and that he is on a very self destructive path to death. He is taking numerous pills, weed, booze, basically he said anything he can get his hands on. He told me he didn't care if he lived or died. He is on parole for a previous drug charge and his Mom is helping him with the majority of his costs of supervision, fines, etc etc.

She is his enabler, but I do believe he is lying to her about needing "extra" money so he can buy drugs and pills. After seeing him passed out and nodding off on my couch 2 weeks ago, barely breathing, and drooling, I feel I at least should talk to her about this. I'm so very worried

I have been detaching and putting a lot of focus on me and my life, but this keeps nagging at me, because if something happened, I would feel an enourmous amount of guilt.