Thread: i was arrested
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:03 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Mike- I said I wanted a lawyer & it didn't change the officer yelling at me. Finally I asked if there were recordings happening (I was in a cell in the basement at the police station). The officer was on the outside of the cell facing me & said there was a video camera on me which I could see on the ceiling & then he smirked like AH does when he's being pure evil & said but there's no audio & then he continued to yell at me even as I sat and said nothing. The ONLY time he changed his demeanor was when another officer would come in. My lawyer told me there's no recorded audio like the officer said but he's requesting a copy of the video & I hope it can be used to show how awful the "cop" (he doesn't deserve the title) was to me. The cops own police report is so blatantly biased & blaming/angry toward me that my lawyer said he's (the cop) dug his own grave. He used other words but that sums it up. None of this though changes how horrific it was. I lost all trust in the system Sunday & will never get it back.