Old 03-22-2012, 03:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
madisonblake

Oh God, one more thought that just popped into my head. Have any of you even experienced this level of crazy? My ex last year went into therapy. He talked a great deal about how much he really loved this woman, it was really helping him, etc. His family and I obviously thought he had been dealing with drug abuse issues along with whatever other mental health issues he had to deal with.

Fast forward I think about 3 or 4 months, (time he was taking tons of pills every day), his mom went into a therapy appt with him after one of the times I kicked him out and cut contact after I found pills, only to find out he NEVER even mentioned he had a drug problem. This guy is 37 years old and his mother had to go in there with him for several sesions to make sure he was dealing with the right issues.

So crazy. If you're in therapy every single week for months, how do you not mentiont the fact that you're popping 30 vicodin and day on top of xanax and occasional adderall. That's a safe place to deal with your problems. I don't get it.

Sometimes I wish I could just stop the thoughts of crazy-making that has gone down.