View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 05:26 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
twolivestouched
trying to find a balance

Windmills, Anvilhead, Jillian, Hydrogirl:

Thank you all for your words of Advice and being there for a complete stranger (But I guess that we know more about each other then I think).

Windmills: the ABF and I have one son together and joint custody of his two kids from his first marriage. So I hope that clears the confusion a little. I am sad and feel terribly alone, that is what brought me here so you’re right I do need to make a change for me and my son.

Anvilhead: When you get done with that book maybe you can send me an advance copy! I love that he is playful and I don’t think that I was seeing the "good time Charlie" in him. But that makes sense. Thank you for turning my head a direction that I had not.

Jullian: I have had the "is the as bad as its going to get" thoughts and I know that he is not even close to there yet. I have not been on the site long but just reading the different posts that show how far alcohol can take you is scary. It’s why I started posting and asking questions. I know that people here have been on this path longer than I have and I thank you for sharing your knowledge with me. When you left did you have a support network? Or did you just go?

Thank you all for letting me share and for sharing with me. You have really helped me through a hard day.