View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:28 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Wing
IsItAlright

Originally Posted by Windmills View Post
You CAN'T fix his addiction. Give it up now before it destroys you. You cannot do anything about it. Having a baby to him won't fix it, and a joint bank account certainly won't fix it. I can't even count how much money he's stolen from me without a joint account.
Why would he even ask that? There's no need to have a joint account unless he wants to control your spending or steal your money..
yes Windmills,

I knew that having a baby, having joint account, moving to another continent can't fix addiction. I just saw these as his dream... His dream about kicking the addiction.

I read your thread. I'm sorry that u're going through that. Your ex is so bad. You know what? I actually also found my ex was lying about how much he liked kids and baby. In the first date, he said that he wanted a family so badly and want to teach his kids everything from nature life to daily life. / He told me that he saw a lady with small newborn baby in the restaurant, he came out from the kitchen just to see the adorable baby. / from nowhere, he mentionedmany times that he wanted to have a baby with me. / after the first time I told him to have a break, he said that he dreamed that we had a baby girl.

What the ..... I never ever mentioned that I want children. Perhaps he thought that a family could help him quit drug and alcohol. Or perhaps this is what he thought a woman would like to listen and thought it would make him sound like a loving person.

But right now, whatever what his addicted brain was thinking, it's none of my business anymore