Thread: i was arrested
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:58 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Melissa0067

I understand all too well what you are going through. My AB had me arrested 4 weeks ago almost the exact same thing.

He had walked 4 hours to get back to my house because I would not go pick him up due to his angry and violent nature that evening. By the time he got back to my house after midnight he was soooo angry. I tried to leave to not have all this going on at my house as I live in a condo and everyone would hear it. When I tried to leave HE blocked the road so I could not get away and when I went around him I believe he punched the car. Well, after I left, he called the police and told them I ran him over. Not only did I get arrested for assault and battery but also with a deadly weapon and for domestic violence. He supposedly had some kind of mark on his leg where I allegedly hit him with the car, which I am sure he also did himself after I left. I got the same attitude from the male cop who arrested me (a sergeant by the way) and it was horrible. Because this is a felony and domestic violence I was in handcuffs and ankle cuffs, the most horrible, embarrassing and humiliating experience of my life. I would love for the cops to be held responsible for this and have my name cleared when all is said and done. It is wrong that someone can just say whatever they want and completely ruin your life like this. What your husband did with the scratching himself is disgusting. My BF didn't have anywhere near enough of any kind of mark for the cops to arrest me supposedly "running him over" as they put it and they still did it with almost no proof.

I wish you the best in recovering from all this. None of us should have to live this way.