View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:38 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Wing
IsItAlright

Yes windmills,

He behaved like this in first 3 months. He told me many time to take him to meet my parents, I never did. I said that he didn't pass probation period as a bf yet... Maybe u are right. I just want to fix him, I want to help him to see himself as a great person.

He told me that his previous relationship lasted for 4 years and he almost married her. I wonder how it worked. But he told me that she's a worse cocaine addict than him. When he first told me that he's doing cocaine, (its just 1 mth since we got together)he asked for my support. He said it could be a chance for him to quit addiction becoz of our relationship. I still had clear mind at that time. I told him that if relationship could fix him, his ex could have done it. But he said that he broke up with her coz she's worse. He was in Australia at that time, he wanted to quit. He asked her to move to Canada with him to have fresh start. But she got worse there as coke is cheaper in Canada. He left her to move to here in Asia. Then, he was telling me to move to some mountain or to London with him... At first I thought he's kidding... Now, I think that he dreamed to get a fresh start again. And he was telling me to get baby, and there was once he asked me to have a joint bank account, when he was drunk and after coke, another hope to force a change with these?

So... He's moving from continent to continent to get fresh start but all failed...
It's crystal clear that he can't change?

Pls help remind me or yell at me to stay away... I'm obsessed...