Thread: i was arrested
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:36 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Florence

I... don't know what to say. I am completely infuriated by this. This man is evil. Evil. He's calling on friends and favors to help victimize you, and he's mindf-cking his children in the process. This. Is. Insane. I am so happy that you have a capable and judicious lawyer at your disposal.

I second whoever said to think of him like a rattlesnake. Would you kiss a rattlesnake? If it looked sick in the grass, would you help it up? Hell no! It's a rattlesnake. Keep a wide berth and call in the snake handlers when it arrives. You don't do yourself any favors by learning how to charm a snake -- as long as that snake is in your life you're in danger.

I am so, so, sorry. He is upping the ante because he sees he doesn't have you like he did anymore. He's treating your kids like collateral damage. If this was my situation, I would do everything possible to focus on the big picture and not get bogged down by his insane (literally insane) tactics. Find someone to keep you upright in the storm and maybe keep you company so you're not jumping at every shadow. Any friends or family members that could come stay for a week?

I'm so, so sorry. I hate this.