Thread: i was arrested
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I didn't underestimate him I don't think (maybe I did?)... I just didn't even think that anything that occured could happen. I feel like I need to develop as sick a mind as his to think two steps ahead. I couldn't have even imagined what happened. It's not that I don't think he is incapable of evil-- it's that I never thought of the scenarios that could occur.

All I can do now is realize that I learned a hard hard lesson and will never again hesitate to call 911 the instant I see him.

I will say this. I am VERY leary of calling the police EVER again. The police in my town (its a small town and he's a LOVED teacher and coach) have demonstrated that they are incapable of obeying the law or protecting the actual victim. I don't really forsee myself relying on them for any kind of protection anymore. I will call them if he violates the RO within the year but I have also considered exploring the option of getting a gun. I am vehemently anti-guns and swore I'd never own weapons, BUT I feel like the cops won't protect me and I now have seen how crazy AH is and maybe I had better have a sure fire way to protect myself.

My life has become a Lifetime TV movie I feel like...