Thread: QUACKERs....
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 06:10 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  
Hopeworks

I am no contact with the XA and to reinforce the no contact I changed my ringtone on my iphone to a duck... when he calls all I hear is Quack, Quack, Quack and I think of this thread! Extremely effective and I haven't picked up once!

My A decided to step up his now month long binge by flying to Vegas where the bars never close and has been staying plastered 24/7 and leaving me lots of voicemails. He is extremely frustrated that he cannot manipulate me as I refuse to pick up the phone... so he had to dream this one up...

Quack, quack, quack (Your A is calling)... I don't pickup but listen to voicemail

Voicemail: Slurred, drunken voice says:

" I won a hundred grand! I won a hundred thousand dollars! I am going to give it to you to give away! I want to build wells for kids with you... call me right away! (my favorite charity is Living Water International)

I obviously don't fall for that... if he won a hundred grand he wouldn't be calling me he would getting the penthouse and a limo and loading up some showgirls...lol

So... he butcalls me a few hours later and I get to hear him singing along with the band "I don't know where I am gonna go when the volcano blows" very, very drunkenly and screaming out to everyone at the bar" Rock and Roll" !

I know where he won't be when the volcano blows... he isn't gonna be with me!

Keep on quacking in Vegas where the drunks never sleep!