Old 03-16-2012, 02:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Krystal32

Just wanted to share these lyrics, I think we all can relate to them in one way or another

" This is my life, it's not what it was before All these feelings I've shared And these are my dreams That I'd never lived before Somebody shake me 'Cause I, I must be sleepin'

Now that we're here, it's so far away All the struggle we thought was in vain An' all the mistakes one life contained They all finally start to go away

An' now that we're here, it's so far away An' I feel like I can face the day An' I can't forget that I'm not ashamed To be the person that I am today

These are my words That I've never said before I think I'm doin' okay And this is the smile I've never shown before Somebody shake me 'Cause I, I must be sleeping

An' now that we're here, it's so far away All the struggle we thought was in vain An' all the mistakes one life contained They all finally start to go away

An' now that we're here, it's so far away An' I feel like I can face the day An' I can't forget that I'm not ashamed To be the person that I am today

I'm so afraid of waking Please don't shake me Afraid of waking Please don't shake me

Now that we're here, it's so far away All the struggle we thought was in vain An' all the mistakes one life contained They all finally start to go away

An' now that we're here, it's so far away An' I feel like I can face the day An' I can't forget that I'm not ashamed To be the person that I am today"
Staind- So Far Away