View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:27 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Jerytoms

I am starting to realize how much of a problem it is and how I am in over my head. I honestly feel completely helpless even if I did tell his mom I still feel it's just a helpless action. I was being really nieve. I believed him when he said he just did it a few times because he was stressed out and it wasn't going to continue to happen. We talked about things recently even though I know the talk was no good because he doesn't want help himself. I can still see he is using. I know he is lying to me but it's not worth bringing it up because he will just deny it and get angry with me. I'm not sure where to go from here. Ever since I confirmed that he was using again I've been physically sick over it just because I don't know what to do and feel that it's such a huge battle I don't know if I have it in me to stick it out with him but at the same time I don't know if I have it in me to leave him and be worried everyday about his well being. I'm going to have to make a decision sooner or later. I read the sticky about what addicts do and I am starting to realize that him saying he loves me is a lie. It can't be true. Maybe he thinks he does but he loves his addiction and it is his priority way above me. I'm not sure if I am willing to compromise what I want and my life and be with someone who is willing to have an addiction as a priority over our relationship. Using has him completely blind to what he is putting me through and how he is making me feel. Today is also our anniversary which makes me even more emotional over it. Thanks to all that have listened and replied I just needed to vent.