View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 03:49 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
madisonblake

Incitingsilence, to answer your question, yes there was a sign. The morning I went to plug my phone in, and saw the call from ex drug dealer, I broke my foot and ended up in the emergency room. My boyfriend took me. We went to breakfast, I was on pain meds, I looked at his eyes and his pupils looked small. Mind you I was on some narcotics but I said something to him and he didn't get angry but got upset. I thought he's not acting weird but why else would his pupils be constricted? That day I found a bottle with some kind of liquid in it. This was right before the drug dealer called and he wouldn't answer. Of course, then it was a massive reaction of anger, him turning tables on me, telling me I shouldn't have done that, I'm an a--hole, etc. That's the full story. I asked him to leave. That liquid I found could have been anything. I left it in there. His drugs of choice were opiates. My gut just tells me this can't be all a coincidence.

So, for now, I blocked him for awhile. I don't think I'm prepared to speak to him. I'm having surgery and my family is staying with me. I will use this time for myself as I'm recovering from surgery to develop boundaries and think about what I am willing to have to do or not do when and if the conversation with him occurs.