View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

But you did look at his phone before the incident when you were innocently plugging your phone in and the history was deleted…

And here I am assuming but it sure looks like that set you off…So did that set you off?

And why a contract with a grown man, that just freaks me out but then I don’t like them with children either. To much control all the way around … and lets add that random…See you signed a contract, you are a liar, like you needed a piece of paper to tell you something wasn’t right.

Personally if I anyone needed me to put calls on speaker phone because of a trust issue, I would leave that relationship, because if you can’t trust then the relationship will be riddled with problems real and not so real. Are you so sure if the tables were turned you would bend that easily to prove your love and trust? It wouldn’t bother you especially if you knew in your heart you were nothing but trustworthy?

Now the important question is do you think he is using, are the signs there? And if they are, did you need to look at his phone for proof, cause damn using is always obvious…and what might you do about that for you? What boundaries can you set up to keep you safe and out of the madness, his madness and what it trips in you?