View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
madisonblake

Anvilhead - apparently I was incorrect in thinking that people who will disagree with you will do it in a constructive manner. I actually have quite a bit to do on a daily basis including working a full time professional job and taking care of a family. There have been many things volunteered by my ex that I never did including him admitting he ruined my trust repeatedly and if I wanted access to email, etc I could have it. I didn't do it. When you check after awhile when someone seems to be up to their old patterns, I call it protecting myself and my family....not having nothing better to do.

Also, I was not looking through his phone when this drug dealer called him three times. As kmangel says, to me, if someone has nothing to hide after a history of broken promises, deceit, etc, they would not be making the same choices. At least I wouldn't.

again, he had no problem blocking people he didn't want to call his phone or text. If he didn't want to talk to him and he was serious, it would take two seconds to block this person just like he did with other individuals.

I'm hoping this thread doesn't continue to be something that is not constructive.