View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:05 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
bcHElovesme

We do have A LOT Of rehabs & detox centers seeing how Fla is the pill capital of the country. There are pain clinics rehabs methadone centers every 15 ft here. I have checked out the rehabs but my insurance will not pay & I dnt hv the 10k - 20k to go. It's $100 a day & thy suggest a MINIMUM of 5 days so yea. I'm dying right now. But my bestfriend is on her way w/ subs she works at a suboxine clinic so she said she its actually A good time to take it. I took subs. When I was on methadone & well to say sat the least I was begging God to just take me. I hvnt lost my faith in God - I NEVER will. He had done amazing thongs on my life. He wasn't the one who made me take pills & end get on methadone. I blame no one but myself. Sin only lasts for a season & there are consequences to every action. I knw I can do this, I I'm just hating the pain I feel like a straight up junkyard like the ones u see on TV shaking looking like a fish outta water. I am just ashamed, I come from a amazing family, I am living the American dream white Pickering fence, awesome husband, I'm a stay at home wife & all tht BS so wtf is wrong w/ me?! Ugh too much is never enough ... I'm just ready to put this chapter of my life behind me & move on.