View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:58 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
piperl4

That must have been very hard to go off that quick. I have never gotten a high off of oxy but it is the only drug that actually brings the pain to a level where I can somewhat enjoy life. I am encouraged by your 4 day detox and showing clean afterwards. I would dream of the day that I never had to take another pill but till someone invents an artificial back I am stuck with this. There are so many issues that they cannot even name them all yet they worry about a drug test and I honestly do not know what they are even looking for. I mean if they are looking for street drugs I am golden. If they are looking for script drugs I am legal. I just do not know what it is they are expecting to find. I would not even know where to buy a street drug and would be scared to death to try. Plus I really do not enjoy being on Morphine all that much anyway as it only works about half as good as oxy in pain releif. But your detox gives me hope that all will go well and life will go on. Maybe I am being way to paranoid about it.