View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:49 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
piperl4

Question I hope somone smarter than I am can answer. I have a blood test on Friday by the good old XX I am on a script for Morphine already so we know that will show up. However last weekend before I knew I was going to be tested and on the prior week up till Monday morning I had taken Oxycontin and a Oxycondone that were from a prior script because the Morphine script was running out. Will the Oxy show up in a blood or Urine test or whatever they do at the XX. I know they are ticked because I contacted a senator over my meds not getting to me on time. that ticked them off and I immediatly got a call for a drug test. I know nothing can happen as I did have a scrip for it and just had some left over but I do not need the hassle and also give them a reason to withold my morphine from me. Call me paranoid but I have never trusted the XX and never will. They tell you to come forward if you have an abuse problem but if you do look out you are in for the ride of your life. I no longer drive because of taking the morphine and the reason for the pain is not in question so I do not know what their problem is. I also tried a cold turkey one time and ended up with a big fat heart attack and was very ill for over 3 months. I would not recomend that to anyone. The XX will not preascribe oxy but they hand hour morphine like candy and I do not understand that.