View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:57 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Wing
IsItAlright

Dear all,
Thanks so much for your reply and support, u all help me go through my weak time last nite. Today, I'm fine again. Had good discussion in conference meeting, made good jokes with colleagues, put the happiest smile on my face. I bet that nobody could tell that I'm wounded. Guess that weekend is a big problem for me. Sigh...

Originally Posted by YearForMe View Post
Did you read the sticky at the top of the forum "Brain Chemistry of a Loved One" ?
That might help.
I read that and it's really helpful and inspiring article

Originally Posted by Impurrfect
Yes, we still grieve "what could have been" but in time, it's pretty obvious that we can't keep going through what we have just because it MIGHT get better at some time. Life's just too short!
Yes, life is too short. I should feel lucky that we were not married and not have kid. And it's not too late to walk away (as he also said this when he's sober). Cut loss!

Originally Posted by anvilhead
I wish that he's not alcoholic and cocaine addict

HE IS. face it, accept it. if you want a BF who doesn't drink or do drugs, find one who doesn't drink or do drugs! find someone who ALREADY HAS the traits you value in a person. we can fix up cars and we can fix up houses, but we cannot fix up people.
Thanks anvilhead. I always like your comments coz u are always so straight forward and

to the point! Thx.