Thread: still not free
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lonelystar

still not free

so my son should have been out of the house into detox and onto sober living, right....yeah that didnt happen, honestly i have to say here he did go but the hospital did not want to take our insurance, and they wont let him go to sober living without detox first and so a few days ago i went through my insurance and found another hospital they told me for sure would accept us , well we ended up staying there for like 4 hours until they finally figured out ...nope didnt accept the insurance, let me tell you im from ny and rehab around here is absolutely horrendous unless you have great insurance and a ***load of money. Only rehab i can possibly get him would be out of state but for some reason he says he doesnt want to go far away ...I know, excuses excuses, you know the other day he actually said something along the lines of did you know that withdrawal can kill you, i have to have this drug in my body for it to survive.....i swear i have no words to say . Im jsut left speechless, and i feel so tired, you know i used to have panic attacks and everything else but nope that has gone away now i actually get panickattacks at having to think he is living with me as an addict my god what your own child can make you into pretty horrifying ,and i have no idea what happens next, my husband is on the verge of throwing him out but you know in the end something is bound to happen one way or another it will end just trying to hang in there..