View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
confused112

Confused and need help

I have been dating a man in recovery for about 3 months now... we met when he was aborit 60 days clean...I knew that he wasn't supposed to be dating within the first year but he was persistent and I promised I wouldn't get in the way of his recovery... he was going to IOP 3 times a week and meetings on all the others and any free time he would spend with me but in the past month hes been lying about going places in his free time so he doesn't have to hang out with me and he doesnt want to be intimate, and now he's saying he only wants to see me once or twice a week and he has to focus on his recovery and himself and he wasn't building a network because he was with me all the time and he doesn't text me or talk to me at all he said that he cant talk about his feelings to me because I'm normal and he used to express all his feelings... I feel like hes pushing me away and all I've done is help him and support him when his parents blamed him for his mother being in the hospital and when his roommates made him feel uncomfortable at his sober house he came and stayed with me, when he was sick...and now...I haven't seen him since Monday...Idk what to do or how to feel I'm hurt but angry and confused Idk what I did wrong if I did anything wrong and he doesn't want to talk about it....he says he doesn't want to deal with these kinds of emotions he wants to be happy...Idk