View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:18 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
inpieces314
Linkin Park Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fourmaggie View Post
thats the whole point...its official...i have not one friend in my life now...i have my mom and my aunt...thats it...

I do go to al anon but i am YOUNGER in my group....not that there is anything wrong with that...i have gone to different groups...even my sponsor is older...

its hard...very hard....two young kids still at home....
I really thought you were describing me there for a minute.

I have no friends either. And I used to be sad about that, but I am over it now. I am comfortable in my life, and to be honest, friends are something I don't really have time for, so I would not be fair to anyone anyway.

My ABF makes fun of me because he has all these friends and I have none. Like it hurts my feelings. Trust me, I would rather have no friends than his. I don't have to worry about my "friends" stealing my car/money/keys, using me, getting me drunk so they can steal said stuff, running around and telling my ex everything I am doing wrong so she can use it against me in court, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on. I can trust myself. I can deal with myself, I can live with myself. And if I never again have any friends, it is enough to enjoy my own company, because the person I most drive insane is myself.