Old 02-28-2012, 12:41 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Wookie85

i come from a musical background so I've always loved going to concerts/music events. being sober at shows is different and took some getting used to but I'm still really into it. I'll get bottled water or soda from the bar if I'm thirsty; people don't usually care whether you're drinking or not and not everyone there is getting *********. in terms of clubbing/nightlife I usually only go out to hear DJ's/bands/artists that I know personally or that I really like. For awhile my homies and I would go out just to get hammered and chase girls at generic nightclubs with DJ's that played Top 40 music (I can't stand that stuff) but now that I'm sober I have no desire to be in places like that. I realized I only had fun in those places because I would get so trashed that I didn't care how bad the music was or care that most of the girls there weren't really my type. When I go out now I enjoy dancing to great music everytime and I remember the experience. i don't have to worry about getting home at the end of the night either