Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:54 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I met with D6's teacher briefly this morning to tell her that it was a rough afternoon and to keep an eye out for D6 today (and the school has been told- even though I don't have anything formal yet saying this- that AH is NOT to take D6 from school).

Her teacher told me that she has noticed D6 in the past month or so being really quick to cry and being really upset with herself the instant she can't understand something. Apparently sitting and crying and saying "think D6 think" to her self during math is common. The poor kid is a bundle of nerves and hearing that she's been that way PRIOR to this latest mess just made me even sadder. She ought to be going to school, being a kid, having fun with friends and instead she fears asking for help, screwing up and puts pressure on herself to be perfect. And now on top of that she has fear of not knowing if she'll see Daddy again and believes it's my fault. Way to make a kid feel unloved and unsettled and as if nothing is predictable.

I am having a really rough day imagining how both girls are doing and wish I were just with them right now.