Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 05:50 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by blwninthewind View Post
So exactly what is going to happen with the fact he TOOK your daughter....from school without your knowledge or permission??????

and he did it to scare the bejeezus out of you...trying to show you he's still in control...

you need to address that issue immediately!
He thinks he can do whatever he wants...and you'll bow down to him because you're scared!

Press charges...isn't that parental kidnapping..especially with the RO in place?!

The RO didn't address his being with the girls other than that he could not be with them at the house and that we were to exchange them at a neutral parties house (my moms).

So, I thought of the kidnapping thing too but technically (I am thinking of how he and his lawyer will spin it) he didn't do anything wrong by taking her home and I expect him to claim that I "left" her (remember I walked away and said I'd meet her in the classroom) and he "had" to take her home... I am not a mind reader but I have been with this man all of my adult life and know how manipulative he is so I forsee this being the path he takes (or his lawyer takes) to defend taking her. Certainly there is NO excuse for his showing up at my house.

He was found, arrested and is being held currently in police custody and will go before a judge today. One benefit of growing up where I now live is that I know a lot of the cops and one of the 2 who showed up when I called was a pretty good high school friend so he has sort of gone above and beyond to keep me posted since yesterday afternoon.

I have talked to my lawyer and am not going to court to request that the RO be extended. I have made a statement to the police, written a statement and talked to the DV advocate at the Prosecutor's office and am letting all of that speak for me. I am not required to be there and have decided that it will do me more harm than good to have to see AH right now. There is no way the RO won't be extended since he violated it so I am not worried about that...

I have asked my lawyer to ask for AH to have supervised visitation for now with the girls and have that written into the RO but have been told that is not likely since he hasn't done anything to harm the girls (evidently emotional abuse is a he said she said thing and not tangible like a broken arm would be).

I should know more later today. I am terrified AH will lose his job for this but I don't feel guilty about that. Just worried about how that will impact the girls and I financially. But I'll deal.

I'm still sick over what he did to D6 and have had a hard time with people at work asking how the show was (I was so excited yesterday and everyone was eager to hear how it went). I feel like I am on the verge of tears and need to keep it together here today.