Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:08 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I do have a lawyer, already called and left several messages.

Locks on the front door were changed after the RO was put in place. BUT, I forgot altogether that the barn door doesn't lock (unless I lock it from the inside which I rarely do) and you can get into the house through it. It's never, ever used... That's how AH got in with D6 who thought it was an adventure.

I am too upset for D6 to be angry right now-- anger is usually a good motivator for me. I just can't wrap my head around him using D6 to manipulate me. The damage that $hit does is irreperable.

I really, truly thought that I had imagined every possible thing he could pull.

I have vacation next week and plan to spend a lot of it (I am working during some of it though) figuring out a moving plan asap. Being in this house is unsafe. I did look at a great rental community in my neighborhood but it is way too costly so that's out. I had put searching more on hold but no more. If I have to move to my mom's temporarily with the girls, so be it.

The ONLY good to come of this is that I do not have to petition now to have the RO extended. AH made sure that would happen all on his own.